cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify print price indicator in PO using BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add a new customer field in Basic Data section of the Shopping Cart screen in SRM 4.0. This new user-defined field will determine whether or not to print price in the PO printout.

Currently this is controlled by the Print Price indicator (BBP_BAPIMEPOITEM-PRNT_PRICE) in ME23N.

I have appended a new user-defined field (Do not print price checkbox) in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC in the front-end system. Then i used the implementation BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to add this new field in the Shopping Cart screen.

From what i understand, i have to pass the value entered in the Shopping Cart screen (in this case, its whether the checkbox is checked or not) to modify the field PRNT_PRICE in the backend PO using BAdI implementation BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (method: FILL_PO_CREATE1_INTERFACE).

My question is how exactly do i do that? What do i code in the BAdI for it to pass data correctly back to the PO in the backend system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll related threads:

<b></b>

<b></b>

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for those articles but what i want to know is which table and field in the method FILL_PO_CREATE1_INTERFACE do i need to modify for it to affect the price indicator field in PO? The code's just too confusing passing things here and there. Anyone can shed some light to this?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>You create purchase orders using BAPI_PO_CREATE1 or you change existing purchase orders using BAPI_PO_CHANGE.</u>

<b>BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI calls the BAPI from SRM system using RFC Call.</b>

<u><b>See related SAP OSS Notes to check the logic behind the same- which will guide.</b></u>

<u>Note 1070305 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1 allows incorrect data in item fields</u>

<u>Note 577398 Enjoy PO BAPIs in SAP R/3 Release 4.6B</u>

Note 369089 BAPI_PO_GET_LIST: Decimal places in PO_ITEMS

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul