Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work item status ready not executed

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SP10.

We are sending RFC message to the BPM but the first work item does not get executed. This leads to a PL_TIMEOUT eror message in SXMB_MONI.

When we look in the sync/async monitor we can see all work items are red in status error except the last one is in status ready.

Why does this work item stay pending? and leads to Timeout?

We checked the message mapping which is the first step after and this is ok.

We increased the SXMB_ADM -> SA_COMM CHECK_FOR_ASYNC_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT parameter from 60 to 120.

The work item is a bloc. Strange is that one branch is ok and the other one is pending.

Thanks for your help,

Laurent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Delete all the error Work items and then try.

if you have one work items with error ,then all the remaining workitems will not be processed.

So delete error work items first.

Regards

Dinesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I deleted all error work items and the tried to resend the message but it is still the same error on these work items of BLOC1.

Regards,

Laurent

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok i found a hint in sxi_cache.

The process workflow is in return code 99.

message is : E Process 'WS90000008' is locked and cannot be generated

Do i have to activate it manually?

regards,

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Not sure...but check if you can see entry in SM04...If so then you can delete the lock object.

Now second things you said you have re-imporetd Integration Process...probably that can be one of the reson why work flow is lock.

Another check what you can do is...go to transaction SWDD > Enter work flow ID i.e. 90000008 in your case and from menu Worflow> Syntax check...This will return you error / warning list if any exist...

Hope this will help..

Let us know the result and status.

Nilesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem has been resolved.

First reimported again process in integration directory to have status 0 in sxi_cache.

Then debugged the mapping and realized mapping with abap class was making a function call to another destination and this destination had changed its password in SM59.

Sometimes its not far away...

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

to me happened a lot of times, that my message was sent correctly to BPM, from the right interface and system, message structure fit the interface, but the message wasn't proceeded. The problem was in namespace. I sent the right structure, however, since namespace was wrong, this message had not to be proceeded.

So my advice - check

a, structure of messages, whether it fits

b, check namespaces in sent messages with those in interface

Peter

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

a) structure of message fits,

b) namesapces are the same as successfully sent messages

It should be something else.

Regards,