cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate return orders & credit memos for same invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have created an invoice and then a return sales order with respect to the invoice (refrence is mandatory) . then i did returns delivery and then a credit memo. i reversed the whole invoice thru the above returns sales order and credit memo.

now i again tested to create a return sales order with respect to the same invoice as above. The system gives only an item wise informatiom message that there are return order & credit memo exisiting against the said items and one can then made another 2nd return sales order and credit memo against the same invoice.

in this way, iam able to make 2 return sales orders and 2 credit memos against one invoice.

my question is how to prevent the above, i.e. system should not allow to make a return sales order, if already a return sales order and a credit memo is already made.

i have checked the copy control, all indciators are marked, for instance update doucment flow.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi makena,

in the item category definition there is a setting called completion rule. try with the setttngs B and C both for the item category in the original invoice and in the sales order e.g tan and ren respectively.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Pl check if you have returned the entire qty or only part of delivered qty ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna thanks for replying,

I have made the return order for entire invoice quantity for the first time itself,so there are no pending quantities.

Regards,

Patrudu.