cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to Different GL Account (Invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

My scenario is as follows:

When I create Invoice (F2), I want it to be posted in Sales GL Account (Credit)

When I create Credit Memo (RE), I want it to be posted to Sales Return GL Account (Debit).

When I create RE with Reference to F2, the RE will be posted to Sales GL Account and not in the Sales Return GL Account. (because it copies the pricing procedure of F2?)

Please confirm the best possible solution.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi derada,

you can create a new step in the KOFI access seq for the account determination procedure which will have a new field called 'order reason'. create the step as per ur business requirement and assign a suitable priority in the access seq. make the necessary condition records for this step. also make sure that order reason is mandatory in the return sales order. as the field flows from the sales order.

saurabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just did a user exit, modifying the Header copy control, so that it wouldn't copy the pricing procedure of the reference document.

Thanks all for the replies....

Best regards

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deriada,

Consult the same with your FICO consultant..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

I was thinking of assigning a different account key for the two sd documents.

if F2, PR00 = ERL

if RE, PR00 = ERS

That way, I assign in account determination procedure, if ERL=Sales Account, if ERS, Sales Return Account.

Then, attach the document pricing procedure , to the document type.

If I create RE without reference, it will post to the Sales Return Account.

But if I create RE with reference to F2, it will post to Sales Account (capturing the pricing procedure of F2).

is there a way I could change the Pricing procedure manually in the order, or that it wouldn't be copied from the reference document?

B. regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U cannot change the pricing procedure in Sales order. U can have different pricing sprocedure when u r creating the RE documnet with reference to sales order.

In copy controls, VTAA, go to Item data and in pricing type field, give the option of carry out new pricing procedre.

regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Hi Praveen, in the item level, there is no choice of carry out new pricing procedure, only carry out new pricing, but still it uses the pricing procedure of the reference document.

I think it is in the header. do you know which copy routine in the header should i use so that it wouldn't copy the pp of the referece document?

Do I need to use a user exit for this?