cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build of DC don't start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my Developing Tool is Netweaver Developer Studio 2.0.17 (tryed also 2.0.20, but same Problem).

I've the following problem:

I got a project with several DC's (WebDynpro, Server Component, Externel Library)with Public Parts. The first weeks of the project, building DC was possible and ran. I dont' know what happend, but since one week, the DC-Build-Process don't run anymore. When I start it, a Informationbox (or Errorbox) appears for a very short time (so I'm not able to read the message) and the Build isn't done.

Even a completely new DC isn't builded.

When I try to run the existing build.xml (from the last successful run) directly in ant (Project -> run ant) there are no targets shown and in the ant-dialog I got an error-message concerning the first <taskdef>-tag. Unfortunatly, the error-text is too long and one can't read it completely :-((

If I remove the first <taskdef>-tag the next one causes an error and so on.

I've checked the referenced classes in <takdef>-tags but could not find them, so my idea was that some neccessary classes are missing.

But even a new installation of the Netweaver Developer Studio didn't solve the problem ?!

Does anybody knows a solution???

Thanks

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Problem was solved by opening a SAP-Note, thanks very much to ervin who gave the idea in the right direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am getting a similar problem as u have faced regarding DC Build. Please share how you resolved the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try to remove the DC from the client and from the local system.

Next sync the DC once again.This might help you.

-np

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, I forgot to describe the development infrastructure: we've no NWDI, I develope the DCs locally. But I deleted the DC from the local System and imported it again. Unfortunally the same problem appear.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no idea why it is not working. But try to build the child DCs and try.

This might be of any help.

thanks,

np

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could get the hole errormessage whil trying to run the build.xml directly by ant:

There are several classesfiles missing, f.e.

com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.DDGenAntTask

com.sap.tools.ant.taskdefs.PropertyBag

com.sap.tc.buildplugin.ddic.CreatePPEntitiesInfo

com.sap.tools.ant.taskdefs.Timer

com.sap.webdynpro.generation.ant.WDGenAntTask

com.sap.tools.webdynpro.smart.ClassFileMinimizerTask

com.sap.tools.tc.buildplugin.util.XlfConverter

Maybe it can be some more.

But the build.xml is generated automatically by the IDE, where reside these classfiles normally?

Greetings

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is solved: The Build causes an error because of a cyclic DC-Usage-Dependence.

The Build-Error is showed in the Error-Log (Window > Show View > Other ... > PDE runtime > Error Log)

I didn't know this Log-View and as a result I couldn't find the error.

Greeting Thomas