Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_SRV_REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have one tcode CRM_SRV_REPORT, I created one Test user ID and assigned the required Tcode, when I execute the tcode from this ID, it show me "No Data Selected".

But when I tried to execute this tcode with my ID (having SAP_ALL), it display me the data.

Then I tried assigning SAP_ALL to the test ID, but still no data. Can anybody advice if some settings we need to maintain somewhere for the ID?

Thanks in advance.

Madhusudan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhusudan,

I have 2 suggestions for you:

1. first check with ST01 if really it's not a problem of authorization missing into the profile (even if SAP_ALL should exclude it...)

2. choose button "reset selection fields" to be sure that nothing has been stored somewhere during a previous selection.

Hope it can help!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhusudan,

I have 2 suggestions for you:

1. first check with ST01 if really it's not a problem of authorization missing into the profile (even if SAP_ALL should exclude it...)

2. choose button "reset selection fields" to be sure that nothing has been stored somewhere during a previous selection.

Hope it can help!

0 Kudos

Hey Mauro,

Thanks for your reply,

I'd already checked for the ST01 trace, for test user it shows nothing in the trace (Strange, even after assigning SAP_ALL ). and for the second option is also tried but not worked.

Any suggestions?

regards,

Mad

0 Kudos

Mad,

in fact I was able to reproduce the problem and sound like a nice SAP bug! I've tried also to debug a while but I just noted that, into the selection phase, one user gets the list of object while for the other everythin is blank.

The only workaround for the moment is the following: create the user with SAP_ALL, run the transaction CRM_SRV_REPORT , then delete SAP_ALL form its profile and assign the correct role. Don't ask me why but with this procedure it works.

Anyway...this is material for OSS!

Regards,

Mauro

0 Kudos

Unbelievable..now it works with my test user and I did nothing! Maybe some jobs running during the weekend have corrected the situation.

Try these:

1. use CRM_DNO_MONITOR and see what happen....

2. take a look at , above all on FM CRM_ORDER_CHECK_AUTHORITY_GEN...

0 Kudos

Thanks,

It started working for me!!! did nothing