cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice split..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know the configurations to be done for invoice splitting?It would be great if you could send me some screen shots and docs to do the same to my mail i,e suhas_venkat@yahoo.com.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

For collective delivery use VL04.The ship to party, Delivery date, shipping point must be same for the orders to be combined.

Once you create the delivery you can create invoice through VF01 for single delivery.

If you have multiple deliveries which needs to be combined then use VF06.

Here the payer, Payment terms billing date should be same.

A2. Go to VL10A t.code

Prerequisites

Order combination can only be carried out if the orders concerned have the appropriate indicator in the order header.

The orders or the order items and schedule lines must have identical shipping criteria. Like

Shipping point

Ship-to party

Incoterms

Sales organization should be same

If you try to combine items that have different goods issue dates, you receive a warning message. You can ignore this warning message. The earliest goods issue date of all the items is selected automatically as goods issue date of the entire delivery.

2) After creating the single delivery then do invoice in VF01

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inovoice split can happend due to several reasons, some of them are due to difference in:

1. Payer

2. billing date

3. destination country

4. payemnt terms

5. incoterms

6. different contact persons can also cause invoice split

OR

Go to Copy control between Delivery - Invoice Tcode:VTFL

GO to Item and select the required item category (TAN) and check VBRK/ VBRP: you can select your own routine and routine 3 give only 1 invoice and 7 will give invoice split

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat

check this pdf file

<a href="http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf">invoice split</a>

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos