cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object link with HR master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is it possible to object link HR master to DMS? If yes Plz explain me steps.I have requirement of attaching all employee related documents to that employe HR master.If this is not possible through object link, then plz let me know other possible ways.

Regards

Sham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use ArchiveLink not DMS in HR. Big difference between the two is ArchiveLink does not allow for versioning.

Archivelink allows you to store documents against infotypes in HR and the authorisations follow those infotypes.

Tcodes to look at are OAC0 (content server for storage), OAC2 (doc type config), OAD5 (config doc type against HR object in SAP). The documents are stored used OAWD. You can find the documents by using OAOR or selecting the menu path EXRAS - Display Facsimile (for all documents) or Display Specific Facsimiles for documents related to that specific infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Athol,

can u tell me navigation path for t code OAAD(Administration of Stored Documents)

Thanks in advance

Sham

Former Member
0 Kudos

No idea to be honest, always just worked off the tcodes. I think its somewhere under basis services. There is an HR table in SPRO as well which is used to link the doc types to info types

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks athol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Athol,

We are using archivelink to store all employee related documents in content server.Now my question is how to make use of trex engine to search text search in documents which are stored in content server, what are the settings, components required for that.

regards

Sham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sham,

Trex is not supported with Archive link as far as i know

ciao

Aravinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Via SPRO transaction....admininstration kind of transactions have not been provided so they are in the SAP Menu

from SP61 of SAP Basis for 620 release

So go to Under SAP Menu -> Tools -> Business Documents Administration

for the navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Athol,

How can i make use of keywords while uploading and retrivinig of documents in Archivelink asing transaction code OAAD

regards

Sham