Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD should happened after PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My cliente requirement is Proof Of delver should happen after PGI

Can any one suggest me how it happened? If i do that can any

cross functionality applications will effects?

Message was edited by:

satish satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

If you go to basics,PGI is last step of delivery process.

How Can you do Proof of Delivery Document before completing delivery process(PGI)

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

This scenario describes proof of delivery (POD). POD is an instrument involved in business processes in which an invoice is issued only after the customer has confirmed the delivery's arrival. In addition to the proof of delivery itself, you can also record the POD date, POD time, the actual quantity that arrived and the reason for possible differences in quantities. This is especially important for deliveries in which the delivery quantity varies because of the nature of the goods or for which the exact delivery quantity is unknown from the start.

You are now in a position to issue an accurate invoice based on the customer's confirmation of goods received. The reasons for deviation that occur most often in "real world" scenarios such as certain characteristics of goods (volatility, for example) and transportation damage are recorded and analyzed in the system. This analysis is especially valuable when you are negotiating with forwarding agents, vendors or customers, since all deviations can be reflected.

Procedure

1.Access the activity using one of the following navigation options :

Transaction Code SPRO

IMG Menu Logistics Execution  Shipping  Deliveries  Proof of Delivery  Set POD-Relevance Depending on Delivery Item Category

2.On the Change View “Maintain POD Relevance” Overview screen, make the following entries:

Item Category Description POD-relevant POD automatic

YQBS Batch split packed X

YQTN Standard Item Packed X

3.Choose Save and go back.

Result

The item categories are set to be relevant for POD.

3.2 Set the Relevant for POD indicator for the customer

Use

The purpose of this activity is to set the Relevant for POD indicator for the customer 3011.

Procedure

1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

Transaction Code VD02

SAP R/3 Menu Logistics  Sales and Distribution  Master Data  Business Partner  Customer  Change  Sales and Distribution

2.Enter the required data in the "Customer Change: Initial Screen" screen.

Field name Description User action and values Comment

Customer 3011 Customer 3011

Sales organization BP01 Sales Org. BP01

Distribution channel 01 Direct Sales

Division 01 Product Division 01

3.Choose Enter.

4.In the "Change Customer: Sales Area Data", select Shipping tab, and enter the required data:

Field name Description User action and values Note

Relevant for POD  Check the box

Result

The customer 3011 is set to Relevant for POD.

I hope it will be helpful to u

Reward if it is helpful to u

If possible u give ur mail. I will send u the config. doc.

Message was edited by:

narendran vajravelu