cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE TO IDOC SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRIENDS

I did File to IDOC scenario.. but XI side.. file was picking.. and every thing fine.. but in R/3 side i'm getting Idoc status code -56 AND IT WAS Telling ..'EDI: Partner profile inbound not available' .. in WE02

but in WE 20 Pratner profile.. i had taken MATAMS in both inbound and outbound side... .. so, what is the problem.. why it was telling...

and i had taken only some fields only in file.. for remaing all madatory fields i put constant.. is it this is the cause for the problem or any thing else..

plz clarrify..

regards

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

make sure ur partner profile is configured correcly.

do check the congiurations reqd on the R3 and Xi side..

>>>and i had taken only some fields only in file.. for remaing all madatory fields i put constant.. is it this is the cause for the problem or any thing else..

this is OK..

regards,

Vishal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Please check in the partner profile that is in Inbound Parameters msgtype and the process code and also the partner type.

thanks,

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in WE02- if i clcik on status code---56 means the detailed error is i'm getting this one..

EDI: Partner profile not available

Message no. E0332

Diagnosis

A partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/Constant /Co/

This involves the key fields of the table EDPP1:

-PARNUM partner number

-PARTYP partner type

Procedure

Please check the EDI partner profiles.

plz help for this..

Babu

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you maintained the partner profile name in the sender BS logical system name?

what's the logical system name of the sender Bname you have maintaiend in SLD, ( this name should be same as the partner profile name if type is LS)

Message was edited by:

n Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

In ur SLD, tha name of the logical system doesnt seem to b assigned by you.

Assign the same name of the logical system in ur SLD for the Business system.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

please make sure if you have maintained partner profile for sender logical system..

You can do so by cheking sender logical sys name from Adapter specific Properties of sender service..

then try maintaining outbound parameters for this partner in receiver R/3..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

refer this..

Idoc related setting

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/73527b2c-0501-0010-5398-c4ac372c...

For troubleshooting of IDOC-File check this blog:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

configuring IDOCS

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Hope it helps..

Kumar.S