cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES DOC & ITEM CATEGORIES TABLE

Former Member

Hi gurus,

I want to check all the sales documents which are created in the production server like OR, CS, RO etc with different item caterogies. I tried to find out in VBAK table. But i am unable to trace out what is the item category which is used for OR. I search in configuration point also. But in configuration(spro) all the general assignment is there. I want to search what is the item categories which are used for OR. Is there any standard table is available!!!. Please help me in this regard. I need to sumbit BPML ( Business process Master List)

Thanks & Regards,

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this

goto se16-> fild name: item category (PSTYN)-> execute u will find the list of sale docuements

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Hi Nagunoori

To generate a report which should have Order type and Item Category you have to do the following:

1) Goto SQVI

2) Table join VBAK (for order type) and VBAP (for Item Category)

3) Execute it

I am sure, this will address your requirement.

Dont forget to reward points please if this is helpful.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see the item categories you need to see the VBAP table select the TNR MATWA PSTYV( Item category) then you will get your desire output.

all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPRO- SD - Sales - Sales document -sales document item - assign item category

this is also a table

reward if helpful

kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for VBAP_VAPMA there you can find the Sales document & Item Categories list.

Chandra

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swammy,

table-VBAP- Field-PSTYV

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simply use table<b> T184</b> to check the assignment of the Order type with the Item categories.

Goto SE16 --> give table name as T184 --> enter --> Enter Sales Dopc Type as OR --> Execute.

You will get a list of all the combinations of the Item Category Assignments.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with <b>SE11</b> enter table name i.e <b>VBAK </b>Sales Document: Header Data or

<b>VBAP </b>Sales Document: Item Data,or <b>VBEP </b>Sales Document: Schedule Line Data

Any to find Item Category enter VBAP in Database table field click on display you can find the table and fields in VBAP