cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can we create to PR00 (i.e 2 base price) in sales order. If yes Could you please forward me the steps

Points will be rewarded

Thanks

Edie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this can be definitely done. You want 2 different prices for <b>"PR00"</b> in the sales order at the same time. For this you have to maintain 2 different condition tables to the access sequence assigned to the condition type <b>"PR00"</b>

Say for example you want price as per:

<b>1. customer / material

2. customer group / material</b>

Go to <b>V/03</b> create 2 condition tables in which select the fields as under:

<b>table 10 with KUNNR + MATNR

table 20 with KDGRP + MATNR</b>

Save the tables.

<b>Access sequence:</b>

Suppose the access sequence for PR00 is ZPRI. Assign condition tables 10 & 20 to this access sequence. In the exclusive indicator remove the tick ans SAVE it.

<b>XD02</b> - in your customer master please enter the value in the field customer group which you will get in sales area data sales screen.

Now go to <b>VK11</b> and maintain the conditio record for both the key combinations.

Now whenever you create the sales order for that customer the system will show you 2 different prices for the transaction.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edie,

In a single pricing procedure we can not create 2 baseic price (PR00).

1st we need to understand why we need 2 basic prices (PR00). Ideally 1 product should have 1 base price.

Multiple basic price scenario comes where you need to have different pricing for different types of sales, ie when we are implementing pricing for retail or different pricing for the same material in a scenario of domestic and export sales.

If your requirement is variable basic price as per customer, then we can maintain the same in conditions where u can define pricing of a product based on customer, material, plant, geographical location etc.

For a further specific solution please let me know the exact scenario for which u need to maintain variable/multiple basic price.

Hope I was able to guide you as per your requirements.

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

You cannot create two base price, because all other elements are calculated on the base price only. if its required then you can do it as follows.

first create two pricing as PR00, and then create all other elements in requiremnt field you have to put the routines to calculate the sum of the pricing procedure.

Hope you understood.

Reward points, it encourages me.

Rgds

Bidhu.