cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Client Proxy from wsdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

.The client proxy which i have created for a wsdl(either SAP created document type/any wsdl from commercial websites) gives an error "No receiver could be found"

could somebody please clarify and help me to solve the problem.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This may be because of Receiver Determination Error ie. you have a wrong sender during runtime. However you would have configured correct in the configuration.

Check out these:

1) Sender Service and Receiver Service in the SXMB_MONI of R/3 (not XI)

2) Check does it match with the Integration Directory Configuration

3) activate the integration directory objects and refresh the cache

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna is right, it is not correct receiver determination configuration.

BE SURE, that sender system & sender interface defined in receiver determination are the same from runtime (you can check this in columns for sender system & sender interface in SXI MONITOR)

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have checked in sxmb_moni on the R/3 side and it shows correct sender service but regarding the receiver i think it should call the Integration engine but there is no call for the IE.

I have other proxy-soap interface of synchronus type and i see it is calling the integration engine as receiver in the sxmb_moni on the R/3 side. This interface is working fine and i have problem with the asynch interface and it is not calling the IE.

Thanks for the reply and any further help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

By default SOAP scenarios is always synchronous. If you want to make asynchronous scenarios with SOAP, you have to place &QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce or &QualityOfService=ExactlyOnceInOrder in the end of the URL.

See SAP Note Number: 767681

Best regards,

Christiano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiano,

I have applied that even then on the r/3 side once i execute the report and see in the sxmb_moni, i saw the message with the corresponding sender service but the outbound side it is not picking up the Integration server engine and tha data is not coming into xi.

I saw the RFC connection of type H is defined correctly and the sysnchronus scenario works fine.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

0 Kudos

Srinivas, do you activated/registered the queues async in the R/3 side ? Take a look in the SXMS_QREG and SMQ1 transactions. Possibly, you have many entries in the async queues in stand by.

The queues are used in quality of service BE or BEIO - async scenarios.

Regards,

Christiano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the same problem .

In my case i trigger the proxy from client 100 but there in ID its client 001.

so its looking for my outbound interface in the client 100 at tat time i got error.

then i trigger it from client 001 the problem get solved.

u can try this.

regards

preetha