cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy - soap error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured a scenarion and pushing the data from sap to xi using proxy and sending the data to a third party system using soap adapter as we have wsdl from the third party.

when i see the message in the sxmb_moni, the inbound message coming into xi is picking up entirely different sender service and going to different receiver service and these services dosent not exist in XI at all.

can any body help or guide me in this issue

Thanks in advance

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that these Business Systems do not exists in XI?

The Request from the ABAP proxy will use the WebAs Abap Business System containing the logical system name of your R3 system.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have checked sld also they dosent exist at all and even it is hitting different sender interface than expected.

Is there any error in the abap programm setup ? How the proxy picks up the sender service. I am uisng xi adapter on the sender side and soap adapter on the receiver side.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>How the proxy picks up the sender service. </i>

I have exactly answered your this query in my first reply.

Look at the sender Business System and check what is the logical system name associated with it. This will be the Logical System Name of your R3.

As for the interface being picked wrong, did you generate the proxy for the ciorrect interface? If yes, is the report calling the correct proxy class?

Regards

Bhavesh