cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Billing/Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have created sales order with items, created delivery note, picked, packed and checked the status overview tab in delivery note and 'C' is set for all the processes. But BS, Sta, PODStatus are left blank. I have customized F2 (invoice)and when I go to create Invoice thru VF21, i am not able to create one. It is all empty when i select documents. Could you please help?

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing is due after PGI for delivery-related billing. First post goods issue, then go to VF01 referencing the delivery doc to create billing document.

When billing documents are done/due for invoice list, go to VF21 w.r.t your billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go to VF01 and 'create billing doc', what should i give in the document field in the line item. As when I click selection list beside the document, it shows me 'maintain billing due list', and when i give my sales org, there is nothing in the bill list. basically i am not able to create a billing document, I suppose i need to create invoice list after that.

I have done the copy control of sales --> delv. delv -> billing.

What should i give in the document field in the VF01?

Please help

Thanks

Venky

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

You Just give the Delivery Number in VF01 Transaction and Enter and save the Document.

Please Reward If Really Helpdful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

I gave my delv number, it says processing status is 'incorrect'. when i save it says 'no billing documents generated . see log'. when i go to log.. it says 'document not relevant for billing'. but i have set to billing relevance 'A' in item cat and given the delv- doc- type in sales order. where else am i missing? below is the screen print of error log.

Error Log

5 0080011327 000000 The document is not relevant for billing

5 Technical data

Tech. data details

Client 800

Group Number

Sales Document Number 0080011327

Item Number of the SD Document 000000

Schedule Line Number 0016

Counter in Control Tables 00

Message Identification VF

System Message Number 016

Output Type I

Message Variable 01

Message Variable 02

Message Variable 03

Message Variable 04

Group Type F

Please help

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VF01, VF21 is used for Invoice Lists.