cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not transferred to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting an error message of: "Shopping cart 0000000001: Follow-on document(s) not transferred". Could some one help us.

Thanks,

Antony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked in the transaction RZ20. Here it mentioned as a alert message. Is there any prblm...? Could some help me.

thanks,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

Can you please tell which scenario are u working (classic / ECS) ?

And also which document is not transfered to backend (Shopping cart, P.O ) ?

Please explain the problem more clearly inorder to help you in this regard.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your reply!!

Our scenario is Classical, the PO is creating in the backend system. But still we are getting this alert message of PO is not transferred is there any buffer issue..?

Can you please tell me... We are in EBP3.0 version

Thanks,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

It is very difficult to say what is the exact problem with the information you have mentioned but neverthless look at the following observations :

1. In RZ 20 (application monitor) if the alert display says buffer table not upto date then there might be a problem with storage space. Get in touch with basis guys to resolve the issue.

Also check the status in <b>BBP_PD</b> for a better picture.

2. Please check all your settings once especially that of Sourcing & "Define objects in Back end system" settings in SPRO. In that check whether Always external procurement was maintained there or not.

3. As you are saying the purchase order is getting created in the back end then functionally it does n't seem to be an issue.

If possible check for the same using Extended classic scenario.If you are encountering a similar issue in this case also then it might definitely have to do with buffer table.

Let me know if it gets resolved.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

I checked with my BASIS team, the problem is buffer didn't get refresh.

Thanks you!!

Regards,

Antony.

Answers (0)