cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tRFC errors in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to solve the tRFC errors (which will be displayed in SM58 in red colour)?For ex.there are errors like 'An SQL error occurred when accessing a table"in the status text.What happens if select one click on execute LUW? and what happens if we click on Debug LUW?Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Selecting an entry in tRFC and executing the LUW will attempt to re-process the failed tRFC. Similarly, selecting an the debug option will re-process the failed tRFC but in debug mode.

You really need to determine the cause of the SQL error first by looking for a short dump or on the system log perhaps. Do you know where the tRFCs originate from? Are they associated with failed IDOCs?

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada, I agree with Gary's solution.

Just curious to know, Are you connecting SAP using JCO API?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply.From the short dump it says that:"An internal condition was found during the program run which allows the system to access a substandard program".I have another question regarding the same.suppose If we select any failed tRFC and click execute LUW to re-process,is there any chance of asynchronous updates happen?Is it safe to try like that always?

Please suggest me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the reply.

Answers (0)