Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority check at field level in sales order

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all, our business requirement is the following:

only some users should be able to see the prices (including netwr, netpr,...) in the sales order depending on the authority check performed on the sales group field.

This means that for an order of sales group 'A':

a user of sales group 'A' can see the prices and change the order, a user of sales group 'B' cannnot see the prices but can change the order, a user of sales group 'C' can display the order but cannnot see the prices.

I ask you if such a scenario can be realized in SAP.

We currently run SAP ECC 5.0.

thx all !

bye Roberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be aware that authorizations is not programming and that you only can allow a user to do things the objects/field contens allow. I don't think that what you wishes to do is possible wiith authorizations

Have fun

Jan van Roest

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be aware that authorizations is not programming and that you only can allow a user to do things the objects/field contens allow. I don't think that what you wishes to do is possible wiith authorizations

Have fun

Jan van Roest

0 Kudos

Roberto, Jan

go to Su24 type in the TRX you want to restrict and look for activity codes in the objects.

there are activity field values that relate to prices but if they are available in the TRX you want to use them can be seen in Su24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi agree with Jan and Auke,

To my knowledge it is object V_KONH_VKO which you are looking for. See the documentation in SU24 - SD class.

But whether or not that will influence the visibility / editability of the screen in VA02 etc when turned the check on in SU24, I am not sure.

If not, search the forum for topics relating to "transaction variants", "variant transactions" and "screen variants" to see whether those solutions will fulfill the requirement.

Cheers,

Julius