cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing the value contract using wk1. I am creating the sales order with reference to this contract.In the sales order the price of each item is getting equal to the value contract.

For eg the price for the material z is Rs 10. I had created a value contract for Rs 1000. So when iam creating the sales order with reference to this contract,the value of Item Z is taking as rs 1000 in the sales order.

Why it is taking the price like that. I had assigned the sales area, docpri pro, Cpp to the pricing procudure? Still it is giving the error? Plz resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are creating the sales document with reference to the contract (Valuse contract). it is copying the entire value. Check fot the material quantity in the order while copying.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WK1 value contract u have maintained condition record for WK00 as Rs. 10,00000 suppose for material X. Now u have a release order for certain qty of material. If this is case then :

For release order Type : Suppose (ZOR) u need to maintain the pricing procedure as for the normal order (Suppose RVAA01) and not what you maintained for WK1 (WK0001). The reason is WK00 is record to know only the value for which the contract is and check whether this value is exceeding in all reelase orders put together. but price to be billed is to be maintained in PR00 (VK11) and the material price maintained in VK11 (Pr00) only will trigger in the release order price and bill accordingly.

Reward points if it helped.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

QUANTITY CONTRACT

Outline Agreements are used for Long-term Business deals. The Agreements will have Validity Period. The Contracts like Quantity and value don’t Record Delivery Dates hence are not Relevant for the Delivery Processing Directly. They need a Release Order to Release the Quantities from a Contract.

Outline Agreements:

A. Quantity Contracts -- CQ

B. Value Contracts -- WK1

C. Service Contracts -- SC

2. Scheduling Agreements – DS

Maintain Default Delivery Document and Billing Document in the Case of Scheduling Agreement.

Maintain Pricing Procedure Assignment for the Purpose of Value Contract Processing.

Assign this Procedure to your Sales Area.

In the Case of Value Contract Document Type (WK1) the Document Procedure is Y.

Step: 1

Assign document type to Sales Org.

Step: 2

Prepare the Quantity Contracts.

Path: SD --- Sales --- Contract --- VA41

Maintain the Validity Periods and Enter the Materials which are included in the Contract.

No Delivery Date, No Schedule Line Category and Item Category is KMN.

Save the Document. For Further understanding look at the fig.

Use the Contract to Process Individual Release Orders.

Note: It has No Schedule Lines

Step: 3

Create Release Order which is not but the Sales Order VA01

Va01 with Reference, Search and select the Quantity Contract.

Then Select Copy.

Note: You can manually change the Ordered Qty. If u change it manually, since will

Give u a warning Massage that Target Qty. Exceeds the Quantity Contract.

You can stop the Processing of Sales Order when the Quantity Contract exceeds the allotted Quantity, By Abap Programming for User exist.

SAVE

if u want more in detail with screen shots send ur mail id i can send it to u.

reward if useful