cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization In IDP - (/SAPAPO/SDP94)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have created one authorization object which has 7 fields. This object will be assigned to roles and roles in turn will be assigned to users.

<i>Now when the user goes In the Interactive Demand Planning (/SAPAPO/SDP94) transaction he will be seeing the first screen.

The user can click on the shuffler and makes some selection and fills the values in the fields below and clicks the TICK button , at that time it checks the authorization object and if the values are there in those fields(Authorization Object Fields) then it allows him to go in , otherwise it says NO AUTHORIZATION.</i>

This was done by using BAdi.

<b>

Now if the user only makes the selection only on the shuffler and clicks TICK all the values are getting displayed in the Selected Object list.

How is it possible to restrict the value in the ALV list based on his Authorization Object.</b>

Is there any Enhancement available for this, if yes please explain how to use that.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

You can use the same BADI definition /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR (Method : SELECTION_CHECK) for performing this. Based on the your output from the Authorization Object modify the parameter IT_SELECTION accordingly. Pls let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (0)