cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen no.0301 is not available in SE80 --- Carry out sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working in the SRM sever 5.5 and component verison 5.0 and classic scenario.

After all the config steps, with the purchaser role with the "Carry Out Sourcing"

gives us an error of screen(dynpro) doesnt exist for a particular program=SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS

If we check SE80 for that program, we could not find that particular screen for the carry out sourcing.

I could find one OSS note no. 632982 --Generation of screen for the sourcing, but it has the highest package level SAPKIBKT02 whereas ours is SAPKIBKT06 and hence it cannot be implemented by snote.

Also this note doesnt say how to generate the screen.

As per my knowledge, W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES thru SE38 ( internal generation) will give all the screens.

Any thoughts for this issue to generate the "Carry Out Souring" screen. Or is there any possibility that I missed generating any reports.

I published all the services again and checked but it didnt work.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regenerate and activate the transaction BBPSOCO01.

For details see the foll link:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I did exactly what is given in the link and applied the following note 943854 as mentioned by you in another link and my problem got solved.

Though I could see only german description in the SE80, 0301 screen, I could see in english in my webbrowser.

Thanks a lot and I have rewarded points for you

Best regards,

Sridhar

Message was edited by:

P.T. Sridharbabu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for giving me the relevant thread. But if we try to run the program RSSCRPINT001 in our SR5 system to generate the screens with the following inputs:

P_PROG SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS

P_DNUM 0301

P_LANG EN

it shows us the following error :

Screens SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS 0301 do not exist

Message no. 37514

Any thoughts again please.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

When using SE80 are you looking for the screen via the internet service BBPSOCO01 ?

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

SICF --- BBPSOCO01 ---> Test Service gives the same dynpro error.

Yes it is active and it is thru BBPSOCO01. SAPGUI for the same user with tcode BBPSOCO01 gives the same dump also.

Thanks/Sridhar

Message was edited by:

P.T. Sridharbabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

Is the service active within SICF?

Keith