cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I configured ID properly , but iam getting following error in sxmb_moni.

<!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Thanks,

Hem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hemachand , the same type of error we got in our project,,

If ur configuration settings are correct , then check the cache , in our project we faced problem with the cache.. Once it refreshed automatically that problem wll be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hem, is ur scenario to or from IDoc?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its File to Idoc scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u check the sending system and interface from the receiver determination with the values from the sxi monitor transaction after send? Are they same?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hem,

check also the document name & namespace value from the sender file adapter configuration with the message type, which is sent.. It must be also the same..

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i checked and they are same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Business system/Service->Menu->Adapter specific identifiers in the directory

There the entry of Logical system with R/3 and client id. should come...if not then maintain Partner Profile properly in R/3...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hem,

there's problem with ur receiver determination.

You have set-up scenario, but your sender system or interface set up in the configuration is other than real sending system.. Sounds strange, but I think this is the problem..

First, check SXI monitor transaction and see the sender system or sender interface. Than be sure, than receiver determination is created for this system and interface. If not, this is the problem. (and I think it will be )

Peter

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem is with the reciiver adapter or BS....check that BS is acessable from SLD.

Run SLDCHECK from the receiver & check it is able to open SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hem chand

Check the target BS is correct or not or the inbound interface.

Did you configured the proper receiver technical system..

OR

Check the Receiver Determination is configured correctly. i.e R/3

Verify all the configurations like SM59, Partner Profile/Logical systems. etc. Also check in SM58 of R/3 system.Make sure that All the objects are activated in the Directory.Refresh the cache.Verify is the business system is pointing to correct R/3 system . Go to Business system/Service->Menu->Adapter specific identifiers in the directory

You can test your configuration with sample

payload.

In ID goto to TOOLS -

> Test Configuration for testing.

Hope in this way you can still find at which point the interface goes wrong.

***********Reward points if usefulll***********