cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Macros?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to APO.I have a problem in a macros for a planning book. The macros seems to work fine for Dailly bucket ,but it is working incorrectly for Weekly and Monthly buckets. Can anyone please advice on how to correct, I am also unable to understand how does the macros differentiate itself for daily, weekly

and monthly buckets.

Kindly help.

Regards

Ashwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashwin

The macros work on buckets and are agnostic to the type of buckets - whether its daily or weekly.

Regards

Srinivas

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Jan 14, 2010 7:35 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean different planning books right?

does the macro exist in all the planning books - weekly and monthly? is it set at the same level as in daily? ( default for eg)

what do you mean by problem - is it not working? or is it not giving correct results

you need to see the date parameters in the macro step

try to print the macro and copy it here ... we can have a look....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have a single planning book wherein values are displayed first for daily bucket and after certain period it is displayed for weekly and then monthly (all in same planning book). The values are not displayed correctly for weekly and monthly bucket whereas it is correct in case of daily bucket.The iteration has been done from current day to august of next year. What do you mean by date parameter in the macro step ?Kindly elaborate.

Kindly help

Regards

Ashwin