cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link between sales orders and production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam basically a abaper and very new to xmii ,Can anybody help how to find the linkage between production order and sales orders to specify in my conceptual design doc.

And what is the tcode for confirmation(table) in PP module.

It might look silly to u experts ,but don't have much exp in this area.

Any materials (material should be abaper point of view(work wise))ie abap work in xMII.

Reply me ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Priya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priya

these tables are most useful in pp .

**********************************--

PP Tables--

MAST Material BOM

STKO BOM Header

STPO BOM Positions (detail)

MAPL Assignment fo Task Lists to Materials

PLKO Routing Group Header

PLSO Routing Group Sequence

PLPO Routing Group Operations

AFKO Production Order Header

AFPO Production Order Position (details)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya

First of all, this is not SILLY at all. Ur queries are welcome.

Though i hv not too much exp in this case of ABAP pointer to xMII, i found some materials from SDN which may be helpful to ur queries:

1. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9f101377-0c01-0010-269f-c3ee905d...

2. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0c40534-4c6e-2910-f987-985c96c8...

After all, in xMII, there is not much doing with ABAP. Only, u can create FMs from ABAP to get data from SAP System/Client, which in turn is used as RFC in xMII-based Business Logic Services with the help of SAP JCO Interface Action Block

There may come more helpful suggestions for ur queries, if possible, till then wait.

Regards

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot som for the links u send me.I will go through them .Hope they will help me

Thanks again,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya

Dont forget to inform/mark as helpful if those links really help u to understand at last

Good Luck

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'll do that

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The TCode for confirming Production order is CO11n.

To ur second question:

If u r looking to use xMII to link ur Sales Order with Production order u will need to call BAPIs to do it for u.

If u want to create a PO from Sales Order then call the Create PO Bapi. To Update the sales order number in an existing PO u need to call the change BAPI.

Let me know if this helps.

Partha