cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns, Credit Memo, Credit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody clear my doubts for the below mentioned and i would require the process flow please with Transactions and Order Type, Billing Type etc.

•Booking goods returned

•Credit note with stock receipt

•Credit note without stock receipt

•Value credit note

Thanks & Rgds

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

in case of Returns :

First we have to create the Credit Memo Request( Sales Document) with Reference to the Preceeding Document and we will create the Credit memo ( Billing Document) with reference to this Credit Memo Request.

Credit Memo Request:

If the customer complains that the price was miscalculated (for example, too high) you request a credit memo for the appropriate sum, and you do not take the goods back.

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Booking goods reciept - returns order with document type RE ,can be created with or without reference to the sales document no. OR Credit memo request.

Credit note with stock reciept - Creating credit note (billing document type) with reference to inbound delivery document. Items relevant to delivery in returns order.

Credit note without stock reciept - Credit note ( Credit memo - Billing document type) with reference to Returns documnent ( without reference to Inbound delivery, Item not relevent to delivery)

Value credit note - Credit memo

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody explain me more on this please

Transactions with what reference clearly

Thank you