cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a Scenario in which XI is receving a soap message using soap adapter and passing it to BPM Engine but i get following error in message monitoring.

I have a abstract inteface by name MI_FileIn which is used in the BPM. in the Receive step

I get following error in the call adapter step.

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="3" type="T">determined process: WF task WS90100002</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">No mapping property with name sap.bc.bmt.wfm.xi.interface.synch.http://cvx_file_transfer.com:MI_FileIn</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">MI_FileIn really used in process?</Trace>

</Trace>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was led to this thread by a google search on the keyword "No mapping property with name". Today I also came accross this problem and found the same trace message.

Apart from the checklist by Suraj I'd like to make one more suggestion:

The interface determination for the receiver BPM service should be checked and make sure that the mentioned interface "http://cvx_file_transfer.com:MI_FileIn" should be the abstract interface used in the first receive step of the process.

Best regards.

Klein Lin

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyakumar,

Just do these checkings :

1) When you created your wsdl which interface have you specified? It should be Outbound Interface(Not the Abctract one).

2) Check whether your BPM is active in SXI_CACHE (return code should be 0).

3) See whether you have used MI_FileIn in the first receive step.

4) Check your Sender Agreement.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for the reply,

1) When you created your wsdl which interface have you specified? It should be Outbound Interface(Not the Abctract one).

<b>Here i am using a soap adapter to receive a soap message not a proxy genrated using usdl. So dont think this is an issue.</b>

2) Check whether your BPM is active in SXI_CACHE (return code should be 0).

<b>I have checked it in the transaction SXI_CACHE return code is 0 and also it is using active version of the Integration process</b>

3) See whether you have used MI_FileIn in the first receive step.

<b>Receivs step is the first step in the the Integration process and it is marked as start step.</b>

4) Check your Sender Agreement.

<b> i will check it and let you know</b>