cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Smartform in Russian Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not new to Smartform. But hadn't worked much on that smartform translation.

Do I need to login to SAP in EN as normal practice and develop the form and later translate it using SE63 or should I logged in SAP in Russian directly and develop the form.

Please suggest. Reward points guaranteed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

It is easier to create the smartform in EN language. Then you can do the translation in whatever language you want through SE63.

Regards,

Zaheed

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is easier ig you Login to EN and develop your smartform for russian... later you can do all your translations...

regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for your answer. But when I am trying to translate the form se63, and I am getting a message , 'Object does not exist', when I am entering the smartform name, and selecting the to-from language and clicking on edit button.

What could be the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you selecting the correct translation program? From se63 it's Translation -> Long text -> SAPscript -> Smartforms.

Are you able to find your smartform in the search help for this field?

Also, I don't feel it is necessary to always develop in EN first then translate. If you only want to produce the form in Russian, and can read Russian, create it in Russian. It's only useful to create it first in English if that is your working language.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thnx for your reply. yes I am following the same path in se63 and can locate my smartform using the F4 help. But after that when I click on edit, it says that object does not exist.

Wts going worng?

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the messages, check whether you can find your error message.. click on it for more details

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/62/c5e71aafa911d2a9bf00a0c9430730/frameset.htm">MESSAGES</a>

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not locate the message in the tree...but If I double click on the system-message on my screen, I get this=>

Object not found

Message no. SAPMTRAN010

Its a SAP-ISU systeem