cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN related query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configuring CIN. In this I want to clear following things

IN IMG-SD-BASIC FUNCTION-TAXES-Define Tax Determination Rule the present setting is

Tax country - Seq - Tax category - name

IN 1 JTX1 Tax Jurisdict code

IN 2 JTX2 Tax Jurisdict cod

Seq upto 4 is there, I want to know weather for standard we need to use UTXJ (in India). Also in setting for Define Tax Relevance for master data for Customer & material there is setting for JTX1 (Tax category) - full tax, tax exmpt, no tax & other. Because of this while creating Custome & material Master record in Sales Org 1 view it is displaying the same JTX1 TAX Catg. Does this have any linking with UTXJ condition type & other setting

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

if you are using taxinn then all the four or five conditions will have to be maintained . if its taxinj then utxj alone will serve the purpose.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replay. can I change or delete the existing JTX1, JTX2,JTX3,JTX4 assigned to Ctry IN and create new assignment of UTXJ to ctry IN.

Also can I delete JTX2,JTX3,JTX4 and keep only one JTX1. But while creating the cond.record can I use UTXJ cond.type

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

you can do tht but ne ways that config has to be maintained . if you are more ken on having one cond flow to the customer master then maintain utxj in hte master relevence (if using taxinj) but if you are using taxinn all excise cond will have to be maintained in the revelence to customer master.

saurabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

The Condition type UTXJ Plays a vital role in CIN.

its is link between SD Pricing Procedure and FI Pricing Procedure.

and JTXI

JTX2 are linked to UTXJ condition type.

Please check in Standard UTXJ will be having the Access Sequence.

for which we use to maintain conditon record for this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh

Thanks for your replay. But I my question is as follows

When we create customer or Material master that time in Customer master in Billing view we need to fill the tax classification (i.e full tax, half tax etc) aginst tax catg JTX1 same in material master in sales org1 view. I know this is because we assign the tax catg by country(IN). Now my question is whether JTX1 or UTXJ which catg should be assigned to Ctry IN. secondly for JTX1 there are 3 options i.e JTX2,JTX3 & JTX4. why this 4 option? is there any reason? because of this i need to fill all the entry. In my earliear co we were using only UTXJ which was assigned ctry IN.

Please reply me

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

UTXJ is used for India also.

In customer master data, JTX1 should be 1 - full tax

Regards,

Anirban