cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROCESS CODE FOR PURCHASE ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

what is the process code for Purchase order... because i need to creating a partner profile in WE20 in the inbound side.. if iselect message type ORDERS menas.. that related.. process code( for purchase order is not displaying)..

can any of you give me the <b>Message type </b> and that related <b>Process code</b> for <b> purchase order</b>..

thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->can any of you give me the Message type and that related Process code for purchase order..

Message type : ORDERS

Process code for outbound is ME10 and for inbound is ORDR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I recently worked with the PORDGD01 IDoc(Displaying the Purchase order details)

I used the message type PORDGD.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Can you put some light on what steps you did to make PORDGD to spit out PORDGD01 purchase orders?

We tries setting up partner profile and distribution model but don't see it working.

So any help is appreciated.

-thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I am looking for a similar scenario,I am sending purchase orders from SAP to 3rd party(webservice).Can you please let me know how you have done the scenario.It is sort of urgent,can you please reply me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message type is ORDERS .Process code for that in outbound is ME10 and

process code in inbound is ORDR.

You can find inbound process code in WE42 and outbound process code in WE41.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Mandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

You will find out the all Process Code from WE41 for Outbound & WE42 for Inbound.

The Process code for ORDERS: Purchase order is ME10 for Outbound and you can find it out the message type for Inbound from WE42.

If need more info let me know..

Cheers

Veera