cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Table is display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing application with table ui element. But when table is diplaying no data comes in table and column is disable.I check my code and also bynding .

Help will be rewarded.

Please help me.

Regards,

Gurprit

Message was edited by:

GURPRIT BHATIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit,

You did not tell how the table is being filled. Is the data coming from R/3 or data is coming from Web Dynpro code itself?

See if the data is coming from R/3 in the form of a table, then you directly bind the R/3 table to the table UI element, and on deploying you should be able to see the data.

But if data is coming from your Web Dynpro code, then in the doInit() function of your view, you will need to initialize the table. For doing this put the below given 3 lines of code inside a for loop, and the size of the loop should be the number of rows which your table should have.

<b> IPrivateMainView.ITableNodeElement table;

table = wdContext.createTableNodeElement();

wdContext.nodeTableNode().addElement(table);</b>

Here MainView is the name of my view, and TableNode is the name of the context node which is bound to the table.

Bye

Ankur

Message was edited by:

Armin Reichert

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the data you are binding is coming from an RFC call maybe you forgot to invalidate the output context node after you executed the BAPI.

ie.

wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate();

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruprit

First check the node size which you bind to the table datasource. If the size is greater than 0 create a method to populate value for table and call that method inside wdModify method .      .api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)

{

if(firstTime)

{

wdThis.populate();

}

}

public void populate()

{

//@@begin Populate()

// code to populate the node attribute

//@@end

}

regards

sukanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you getting the data from external resources I mean R/3 or others.

Then you can find the size of the node what u have bind with the table.

int i = Wdocntext.node<nodename>().size();

it returns 0 means records are not coming from external system.

otherwise create the node and assing once record see the output.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk d data source property of d table........chk 4 d context u have binded there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit,

Can you tell me what is the thing you have binded to Data Source Property of Table UI element and the type of the column(textview, inputfield,...)

Regards,

Murtuza