Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Sales Document and Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

Some quetions related to Sale Documents and Pricing

1) What does the sales doc type control?

2) How can u differentiate between individual sales document types?

3) What does the sales item category control?

4) What influences our field selection for the cust mast record?

5) What if R/3 standard pricing does not meet ur requirements?

6) To create price changes, is it necessary to create new condition rec?

7) what is the purpose of texts in the business process?

Regards

Amit

Message was edited by:

Amit Pustake

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Saledocument controls Delivery ,billling and pricing and check the controls in VOV8

2.Check the VOV8 controls for cash sale and OR

3.How item will behave in the sales document check the controls in VOV7

4.It contorls what are the mandetaroy entries requid for to maintain the CMR

5.You can copy and maitain as for your requriment

7.To comunicate the in formation as for the business requriment

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear AMIT

1. document type controls you can get by going Tcode VOV8 and select any doument type Ex: OR and go to the detials and you will find the controls

2. again goto Tcode VOV8, select both the documents you want to compare and open. you will find the difference.

3 goto Tcode VOV7 and select any item cat Ex: TAN and go to the details and find the controls of item cat

4. account group will control the field selection, that which fields you want to display or mandatory or optional in CMR will be done with this

6 You can make changes in present conition records and upadte this by choosing Condition tab on Item Details in your order

7) In a business it is necessary to exchange the info like ex: handle with care

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit Pustake,

A small search on SDN SD forum will help you to answer your query.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

can u pls provide me ur mail id ...cause i m having some screen shot, which i can share on ur mail id only....here it is not possible...

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my E-mail ID is

amitpustake@mail.com

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Sales document type controls delivery type documents, contracts, open quotations, shipping and delivery data, pricing/PO/delivery and dates, Number assignments. etc.

2) Go to VOV8, select both the documents you want to compare and open. you can see the different configurations like Shipping conditions etc.

3) Sales IC controls how item has to behave in Sales document.

5) We need to make new pricing or copy the nearest matcing one and add the condition types required.

6) Not necessarily. You can make changes in present conition records and upadte this by choosing Condition tab on Item Details. Press Update pricing and choose the option you want to have and save.

7) In a business relationship, it is essential that business partners exchange information throughout the logistics chain. In sales and distribution, this exchange of information is supported by texts in master records and documents. You can maintain these texts for one particular customer or define them so that they can be used more flexibly.