Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Structural Authorizations in BI 7.0 - deleted user maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I've made all the structural authorization extraction based on 0HR_PA_2. Work's good!!! But now I delete some user in OOSB transaction and rebuild the INDEX on RHBAUS00 program, do the extraction again and BW doesn't delete that user.

Can anyone help me about that issue?

Best regards,

Thiago Modro

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am not sure if deletion of userid's is Standard SAP functionality in this situation, but i doubt it.

Am sure that role assigment changes should work, so the user should not have any roles anymore??

0 Kudos

Hi Auke, thanks for your answer.

Changes inside the user profile are working, but deletion don't. And yes, the meaning of this is that user should not have role anymore.

I saw help documents with some procedure using D_E_L_E_T_E user. I didn't understand. Do you know something about that? Is that maybe the right way?

Thanks,

Thiago

0 Kudos

As long as i work with SAP i have allways deleted users manually or with a CAT. So i do not know about delete programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. Thanks.

0 Kudos

HI Thiago Modro,

Can you please explain in brief how the problem was solved.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Sorry for delay... a lot...

Every time before extracting user information, I just extracted a user called D_E_L_E_T_E. Then the system eliminated old users. Then I extracted user information.

Regards,

Modro