cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with PO Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run PO Smartform but i am getting an error ' Table %Template 1 does'nt fit into window '. The Smartform is succesfully compiled but when i tried to print preview i am getting this message in result screen. Can i know the possible reasons for this error. Whether Smartform dynamically manage the size of all windows.

Suggest me possible solutions for the error.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First find out which all windows have template. Then look at template width in template nodes template tab detail's pushbutton and see whether the width of the template is more than the window in which template is described. Then accordingly either decrease the size of window or increase the size of template.

regards,

Mallick

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Window width might be smallet then the templet width, to overcome this problem try to decrease the templet width or increase the window width.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't know of an easy way to identify the template and window in question other than to look at what you may have changed most recently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am testing a smartform which was already developed. When i try to run it i am getting this error. Can i try by increasing the size of all windows? Generally how the templates are created and how those templates are used in Smartforms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ben,

Dont increase the size of all windows.

If the error u r facing is regarding <b>WIDTH</b> adjust the width of template as per the width of window.

If it is with the <b>HEIGHT</b> , give the exact height for template that u gave for that particular window ( u can give less height for template than window but u cann't do the other ....)

To check which one is that particular template that is showing error :

select the page --> expand then search for %TEMPLATE1 that will be unique in the whole smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you have a template defined that does not fit into the associated window. You will need to increase the size of the window in the form painter or decrease the size of the template in the template details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I have lot of windows in my form,how can i know which size of window i has to increase. Where can we find the details of the template which is using in the form.