cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro - component project - generated code corrupted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a number of DC's that depend on a model DC. I just added 3 new bapis to the model (reimported the model). I created the model nodes in the component controller context and the interface controller context, did the model binding and started the doing the context mapping between the component controller context and the interface controller context. I discovered one of my nodes was named incorrectly and renamed it. All of a sudden one of my generated classes for my component interface (InternalFormsModelCompInterface) has been corrupted. It would appear that some code at the end has been chopped off. It ends in the middle of a method and the beginning bracket is unmatched.

1) is there anything about a limit of the number of fields you can have in a context.

2) does anyone know of a how I might be able to repair / regenerate this file without redoing the whole model component? I have tried "repairing" the project, but that has not help. I have tried deleting the project and re-creating it from the DC.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I answer my own question. Not sure what the cause was, but when I deleted the new context model nodes in the component interface controller, my problem was resolved.