cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing using RD04 Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using RD04 successfully to post incoming AP invoices. We have the timing for RD04 set to '4'.

However, we have a problem when the original invoice is not released to accounting if there is some error. In this case we don't want the system to process the RD04 output.

In other words, I would really like it if someone could let me know how I can make 'successful release to accounting' (VBRK-RFBSK=C) a pre-requisite to processing RD04.

Thanks,

Anisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisha,

Go to V/40 (Output types for Billing)

Select your output type RD04 and check the Access sequence assigned to it.

It might be "0004". Copy this access sequence into "Z004" access sequence and in this Z004 access enter the requirement as "62". This requirement routine will validate the entire billing document and also verify whether the data has been passed to accounting.

Assign the new Access sequence to your output type.

I don't recommend you to change the RD04, Its better to copy the RD04 into custom output type like "ZD04" and assign the access sequence to it.

Now new output will be triggered only after the billing document was save properly and data been passed to accounting.

Hope this gives you clear idea.

Regards,

Ajai.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisha,

Maintain a requirement in the output procedure against RD04 where you can check if the billing document has been released to accounting. As you have mentioned use the same field RFBSK for this purpose.

Regards

NP