cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP - Organization Plan created but Business Partner ID not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created Organization plan in EBP (SRM 4.0)but Business partner ID not created. I have checked following.

1. Define business partner grouping and assigned no. range - no change, used standard no. as it is

2. Define No. range for Address Management - No change, used Standard

3. Define Partner Function - No Change , used std.

4. For creating Org plan I have run program BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_SET to set value X in table T77S0 since this was a Stand Alone scenario. And EBP can not start until you have migrated location from R/3. See Note : 563180

5. I have gone thru SAP help and found one Note 350129 stating same symptom . And as per note I have checked proper address data for root Org unit and other unit and corrected the same still Business partner ID not created.

6. Further I have referred SAP Note 355061 and as per the solution try to run Transaction CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE , unfortunately this xn does not exist in SRM 4.0 (EBP Module).

7. I have checked root Org and following errors found

Define attribute ACS for this company

Define attribute ITS_DEST for this company

Define attribute SYS for this company

Enter the company code of this company

Attribute BWA not defined for this company

What is the solution of these errors ? How we can create Company in Std Alone Scenerio. or otherwise in Classic scenerio.

8. I have manually created Business Partner ID for Root Org unit thru Xn BUG1 , How I can Assign this same to Org Unit.

What I am missing in customization.

Pls. help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are implementing a stand alone solution, this problem is normal. Follow standard rule for creating the root organization, same for the others. Don't worry about the BP ID at this moment.

For users, use transaction users_gen to create or repair already created users.

Check your org structure!!!

Regards

Edo, jacobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved this problem thru Xn BBP_BP_OM_INTEGTRATE. But I am wondering why BP not getting created automatically when every thing is in place.

Could some one throw light on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay-

Have you looked at OSS note 550055. We were missing the following parameter which seemed to cause a similar issue. Check this parameter in T77S0:

HRALX OBPON ON Integration O-BP Activated

Hope that helps...we have BPs being created automatically for new org units.

Good catch to see that the T-code for the integrate function has changed.

Regards-

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian and Sanjay

I am also facing the same problem.

I went through the notes 550055.

Can you tell me how to

activate the HRALX/OBPON=ON switch.

I need the path.

Thanks in advance

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The switch is configured directly in table T77S0 (via SM30) - note this applies only to SRM4.0/EBP5.0.

Group= HRALX

Sem. Abbr.= OBPON

Value= ON

Previous versions used BUPA SYNC ON in this table, i.e. EBP4.0.

Hope this explains it.

Brian Shiers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brian,

I looked into it.

and found the values to be as suggested in

notes 550055.

The problem persists.

I assigned a user Id SAP1 to our org structure.

I can log in SRM through web using SAP1

but when i try to process the contract system gives the

system error:the object US SAP1 has no relationship.

Any comment

Regards

Mohit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay .. I am facing a similar issue, how did you resolved this.. kindly share?

"BP ID not getting created automatically in Org Plan when everything else is in place"

Thnx - AJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AJ,

I had the similar issue while adding the folder to the org unit, but I resolved it, hope this would help if you still have this issue.

Run this transaction CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE (this transaction may vary depends up on the version, we use BBPCRM 4.0) to synchronize orgziational units.

Diagnosis:

1. You can see different folder here, one of the folders would be 'Without Partner' under the Organizational units, expand that to see the Org unit.

2. Double click on the Folder Icon, so that you can see that Org. unit only in the right side screen inder the 'Object Overview'.

3. Select the Org. Unit and then 'Start Synchronization Procedure' by selecting the one of the buttons there.

4. If you get the message like 'No Authorization to create partner in role' means you do not have authorizations to populate a business partner in Org structure.

Solution:

1. Please get the authorizations for the object (use SU53 tcode to get the object).

OR

2. Have some one create the Org. unit for you who has proper authorizations.

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

check if you have assigned complete address information for the Org Unit.

When there is something missing, e.g. Post Code, the BP number is not assigned.

Thanks,

Claudia