cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

We have created a Z program derivated from the standard SAP Invoice, so we have already runnig the bill invoice with the format that fit our needs:

1) May we have diferent invoices with diferent layout, 1 for each enterprise (our SAP manage 5 enterprises)

2) how can i get 2 copies of the Bill Invoice 1 saying "Original" the 2nd saying "COPY"

3) i've created a transparent table that i use as a data repository, how can i delete the data on it.

Thanks on advance

David Fúnez

Corp. Mandofer

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If your layout is totally different then you have to create another smartforms and then in the print program you have to control the calling of the form based on company code.

If changes are specific toonly some windows then you can put the condition for trigerring the window in samrtform and no need of developing another.

For Example: For comapny A you can triggering the WINDOW A - Based on Condition and For Compant B you can triger Window B like wise....

2) yes you can print 2 copies of the output. This is a IMG setting for the Message output type where you can specify the number fo copies and based on the Repeat indicator in the Smartform you can control the text as 'Original/Copy'.

Regards,

Shakeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe;

The Invoice is a Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we create a Z for the RL_INVOICE an modify it

former_member249594
Participant
0 Kudos

As I know smartform can also meet you 1 and 2 requirement but I have not used it before so that I can give you the suggestion, hopr others can help you in this case.

former_member249594
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Do you mean Invoice Form(sapscript or smartform), if it is sapscript,My options:

1)Yes you can define your invoice form layout by company code,for example:

CASE bukrs.

WHEN '1001'.

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'

EXPORTING

form = 'ZSSP_1001'

IMPORTING

........ .

WHEN '1002'.

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'

EXPORTING

form = 'ZSSP_1002'

IMPORTING

........ .

ENDCASE.

2)Yes, you can write different header title by different text elements,please use FM WRITE_FORM and past different ELEMENT by different condiditon.

3)I will use Se14 to delete the data in my custom table in testing case, you can try it and please consider if you really want to do the deletion.

Joe