Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deleting Company Address - SUCOMP - in CUA Child System

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to DELETE a company address in Transaction SUCOMP.

The error message says that “Company Address XYZ is still used”.

I have made sure that NO User is Using this address (from SU01) and I have created another new Company Address and set that one as the default. I have changed the Company Address of all users to the newly created address (in SU10). But, the error still comes up when I try to delete the old company address “XYZ”.

When I try to edit the Address, the error is “Internal Error – DB and COMM_A_IN_MEMORY incompatible”.

<b>(P.S. This system is a child system in our CUA. This address is not being able to synched with the CUA central system.)

Can you please guide me on how can I completely get rid of this company address “XYZ”? (Deleting from tables or any thing like that…..)</b>

Thank You,

Jaya

Jaya R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaya,

Try running the report RSADRCK2 (in connection with SAP Note 439122) which will clean up the company addresses.If you set the indicator Test Run (Without Updates), the errors are only displayed. If you actually run the report, the errors are detected and corrected. Let me know if it helps....

For more info try this help page: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/85/91cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Naveen

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaya,

Try running the report RSADRCK2 (in connection with SAP Note 439122) which will clean up the company addresses.If you set the indicator Test Run (Without Updates), the errors are only displayed. If you actually run the report, the errors are detected and corrected. Let me know if it helps....

For more info try this help page: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/85/91cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Naveen

0 Kudos

Naveen,

I did run that report. The report actually assigns a blank address to a User Record if it does not have one. Running that report did not solve my problem.

I want to delete the company address in some way. (Because I am not able to edit it any way).

Any Ideas ???

Thank You,

Jaya

0 Kudos

Jaya,

Did you synchronize the company address from CUA to all the child systems???

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

1. I have synchronized the company address in central system to all the child systems.

2. This particular child system has an additional company address "XYZ" (which is causing the problem). This address is not being copied to the central system from transaction SCUG. It throws an error saying that the address is incorrect (Missing Country Information). So, when I want to edit the address to get this thing fixed, in the child system, it won't let me do that. I can neither edit it nor delete it. I get the error messages as I have posted earlier.

So I have changed the company address of all the users who were using address "XYZ" to a different address so that I can delete the company address "XYZ". But, I am still not able to delete the address.

If you could guide me on how can we edit or delete the company addresses in a child system (other than from Transaction SUCOMP), it would be great.

Thank You for your time on this thread.

Any input I will appreciate.

Jaya

0 Kudos

Jaya,

There are only two possible ways I can see now, First delete the CUA child relationship by executing RSDELCUA in CUA system and then try to delete it using SUCOMP. And then use SCUA to get the child sytem back onto CUA landscape. If it dosent work try running a trace for DB access and create a new company address, note all the tables SUCOMP is accesing and then ask your Basis team to open the system (If you open the system we will get a Delte and Change buttons on SE16 screen for SAP tables too..) and then delete the records from all the tables using SE16. Second option is highly not recommended as we will be changing the tables manually, but if you are certain to delte the company address you can follow it....

Let Us know if it works,

Naveen