cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Posting goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

After posting goods, does the stock gets updated automatically or anything needs to be done/configured for it to get updated? How do I know if the item is delivered correct? My stock did not get updated. Any link or PDF is appreciated.

Please help.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

After doing a PGI the stock posting happens automatically. In [OMS2] for the combination of valuation area(plant) and material type check if the quantity and value updation are checked.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah

When I go to my delivery note and do PGI, it gives me error log: which says

1) E VL 609 delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely)

2) E VL 608 delivery has not yet been completely prcessed by WM

3) E VL 615 delivery item is not or only partially packed

Looks like PGI is not done. Can you please help?

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

In [VL01N] -> picking tab make sure you enter the picking quantity as the delivery quantity. Also i guess Warehouse Mgmt has been activated in your system and some processing is required there too.

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TC VL02n, if you do not have a warehouse you need to enter the pick qty which is equal to Delv qty and then do PGI.

if you have a warehouse then pick qty is in grey mode and you need to create a transfer order - TC LT03 and then save the transfrer order, then go to VL02n and do PGI.

If you have activated packing during delivery then you need to complete it and do PGI by any of above two methods depending on your scenario.

Regards

>

> Thanks

> Venky

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

While delivery creation are you able to check confirmed qty are equl to order quantity or are you doing partial and also check your OMS2 materail and valuation check to reduct stock from WH.

Regards

JACK