cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action for click in table like in value help design since SP11

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

since SP11 with the new value helps (F4) design, you can click everywhere in the table of the search result table, to select and use one hit.

Now I want to create a table with this behaviour and layout, too.

Is it possible in a table, normal table or with a ALV, to set an action for a event "clicking in the table"?

I know Is it possible in use of celleditors like button or link. But than you see the link or a button I dont want to have.

So maybe someone know how it could be realized.

Many thanks and

best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Maybe what I want is available with SP13. In note 1062413 you can read:

For readOnly tables, you can select a row by clicking a cell.

And with select a row the action ON_LEAD_SELECT should be triggered.

So let it find out.

regards Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

thanks for your answer. With setting the type, die text is underlined when the mouse is over the text.

But in the value helps, the whole cell is activ to click in. So you don't have to click on the text, a click in the cell is enough.

So the question is, if this functionality only programmed only for the DDIC value helps or can I set a table to this "layout".

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian!

The 'type' property is available only for LinkToAction and LinkToURL.

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

thanks for your reply, this is the way I do it at the moment.

I thought maybe there is a new cell editor like a text editor in combination with an action. So the button functionality without the button

Thanks

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make links (LinkToAction and LinkToURL) look different by setting the 'type' property to RESULT. This way those will be only texts with no lines.

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

this action react only if you click in the head of the coloumn and not for the cells in each line.

regards Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

On a cell level, I dunno if this is possible. However, for a row, you can just have the property rowSelectable set to true for the table. The various actions are then available in the table's events.

Regards,

Neha

SergioFerrari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you select a column of your table (in SE80) you'll find the Event onAction.

Implementing it on all the Columns I think you'll get what you are looking for...

Sergio