cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schema for type xxx (category data type) not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am trying to map a FILE into a RFC in IR.

I have imported the RFC from SAP system and the RFC comes with an additional Data Type Zxxx.

When i try to create my data type i want to select the type ZXXX but i am not able to see it. If i write the data type manually the following error appears:

Schema for type http://......:Zxxx (category data type) not found

And i cannot activate the cahnge list.

I am trying to create a Enhancement data type but it doesnt work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

david

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

in fact the worlds of datatypes defined in the Integration Repository and those datatypes being created from importing RFCs are disjoint.

There is no possibility to refer from one world to the other.

Greetings

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

I created 2 DT and referenced one to the other and the resultant Data type is equal to the one imported with the RFC.

I am executing the interface but i receive following error:

<i>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Could not ascertain code page : com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling XXXXXXXXX in remote system (RfcClient[CC_REC_TL42SAP_SPHIE019_RFC]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104)</i>

Any idea of what may be happeninng here?

Thanks in advance,

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

unfortuantely I have no idea. This problem is obviously not related to integration repository but to runtime. I assume a configuration problem somewhere, but a runtime expert would have to look at it.

Greetings

Stephan