cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message status is:To be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have done a File to File scenario.The source file is successfully picked up but not delivered.When i see in Runtime workbench the status of message is "To be delivered".

Total no of messages are around 252 in message monitoring(may be due to misconfigurations in previous instances).All the configuration steps looks to be fine, finally now.Are these previously undelivered messages causing the present file to be undelivered.If so,then how to delete all those undelivered messages.The integration engine is in yellow colour in component monitoring.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unlock queues and then manually cancel all messages with "To be delivered" status and then resend the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved.Thanks for all of your inputs.

I went ahead with praveen kumar's suggestion and unlocked queues in SMQ2.

But the problem still persisted.Then manually cancelled all the messages that are in "To be delivered " status in message monitoring.Then i tried to send the message.Successfully received this time by the receiver.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mohan,

With regard to the message status 'Waiting to be delivered', it means that the message is successfully delivered from Integration Server but got stuck in the queue. Can you please check whether the queues are registered. Go to SMQR transaction. You will get a list of queues. The next column is 'Type' which should show 'R' (Registered). Most cases the queues would have been configured and registered. Anyway please check it. Also check tcodes SMQ1 and SMQ2 to find any queues. If you find, release them by just pointing at the queue and unlocking it.

I herewith provide a thread which explain more about this issue. Hope this should be useful:-

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the QOS of the messages.

If it is EOIO, then the message with the error should be corrected for the subsequent messages to pass through.

Go to the following link:

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

You should be able to see some more info.

What SP level and what version of XI or PI are you guys on?

reg

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amke sure the Pipleline URL maintained in the BS of the Xi is properly pointing......

to understand better the flow, chek this blog

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be delivered means that the message was successfully delivered from Integration Server point of view and it states that the messages is initially handed over to the Messaging System.

TO_BE_DELIVERED occurs while the message is put into the Messaging System receive queue.

check sxmb_moni also check smq1 and smq2 make sure you dont have any queues stuck

Regards

Agasthuri Doss