cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface getting error in production env

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is one interface in our XI 3.0 production env..which is getting failed and I did not find any logs in MDT & as well as Communication Channel monitoring too.

But when I got into ABAP level and run transaction "SXMB_MONI", i can found the log pertaining to that interface and unable to find any solution from it..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_REC_RD7CLNT573_RFC]7b8cf48f7b9133b4bb965c184c1c9430 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can any one help me out to resolve this issue..

Best Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Go to Visual Admin> Server0> Services > JCo RFC provider>

check number of processes for each of the RFC dests.

I think the total should be 100

good luck

reg

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the configuration of the Receiver RFC Communication Channel: Receiver Client Parameter "Maximum Connections" from 1 to e.g 5.

Regards,

Jakub

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inside the RFC communication channel, increase the max no of connection to 50. Activate and try running the scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the external system is up and also verify the user id and password.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the maximum connections in your RFC receiver communication channel. You also might want to check your pool size in the visual administrator.