Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Adapter - attachment handling

thorsten_hautz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a supplier who sends us the edi files over X.400 with more than one EDI-Attachment.

In the standard configuration of the X400P7-Adapter you can choose if you get the documents as MainDocument or as Attachment, but only one attachment.

How is it possible to configure classifier- and bic-module for working more than one attachment?

You can only set the attachment-name in destSourceMsg but is it possible to set more than one attachment there?

I hope somebody can help me.

Regards

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if this info helps..

If ur received X.400 message has more than one attachments:

1.then Payload mode must be set to MainDocument : The first attachment of the physical X.400 message will be added as MainDocument, the remaining attachments are added as attachments sampleAlias#0001 to sampleAlias#003 (say for n=4)

2.Payload mode is set to Attachment : the attachments are named sampleAlias#0001 to sampleAlias#003 (for n=4)

3.If the channel property “Attachment Alias” is left empty, the string attachment is used as default alias for the attachments.

Regards,

Anoop

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thorsten_hautz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

thanks for your answer.

My main problem is the question how I have to configure the modules?

How can I give the information to the BIC-module that it should work for every attachment and not only for the MainPayload or one attachment?

You can only set the attribute destSourceMessage and set the name of one attachment which should be worked on. But what have I to enter if there are more than one attachment and I don't know exactly how many?

How have I to configure the X400P7-Adapter for working all existing attachments of an X400-message? Or isn't that possible?

Regards

Thorsten