cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF on ABAP Proxies(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP Proxies:

1)Created the Data type,Message Type and Message Interface for proxies in Integration Repository.

When using the transaction SPROXY I am not getting the namespace that I have craeted for the proxy in IR.

2)Can any one provide some good PDF document on some simple proxy creation.

3)Want more information from the ABAP side on proxy creation.

Please help me in this issue.

Good PDF on thABAP proxy is required.

Points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arjya,

<b>1)Created the Data type,Message Type and Message Interface for proxies in Integration Repository.

When using the transaction SPROXY I am not getting the namespace that I have craeted for the proxy in IR.>>></b>

In R/3 when u use transaction Sproxy u should get a replica of IR i.e.. u can see the SWCv...namespace...every objects of IR.....but only if.....there exists a proper connection between XI and R/3.

for that check here...

Connection between XI and R/3

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

<b>2)Can any one provide some good PDF document on some simple proxy creation</b>.

Client Proxy - /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy - /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

<b>3)Want more information from the ABAP side on proxy creation>></b>

ABAP Proxy to file

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

File to ABAP Proxy

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look at these blogs as well:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Proxy to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arjya,

check the connection between XI and R/3.

goto R/3 and there use SPROXY.

sasi

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ariya,

Have a look at this blogs...

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/13/integration-builders-through-proxy-server-part--2 Builder through Proxy Server</a> By Felix Jeyareuben

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/04/19/xi-rfc-or-abap-proxy-abap-proxies-with-attachments or ABAP Proxy? ABAP Proxies With Attachments</a> By Michal Krawczyk

<a href="/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy Proxies in XI - Client Proxy</a> By Ravikumar Allampalam

<a href="/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies Server Proxies</a> By Siva Maranani

<a href="/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies Approach for coading ABAP Proxies</a> By Sravya Talanki

<a href="/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation your inbound ABAP Proxy Implementation</a> By Stefan grube's

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5129">Prepare [original link is broken] [original link is broken] By Prateek Shah

Regards

San

Where There is a [url=https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/weblogs/topic/16]BLOG[/url] there is a Way.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer

raj.