cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everybody ,

Can somebody pls explain to me as to how do we configure pricing procedure for the below mentioned eg.

if a customer orders 100 items he has to get 10% discount on the products that he has purchased.

Thanks,

sneha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Bonus Buy in this case.

Bonus buy conditions are special conditions that only apply when certain prerequisites and requirements you define are met. For example, you could offer a price reduction if customers buy a certain quantity of particular articles at the same time.

The following Customizing settings must be available:

· A field catalog must exist.

· Condition tables must be defined.

· An access sequence for the condition tables must be defined.

· Condition types must be defined.

The Customizing settings for bonus buys are contained in the Sales section of the IMG under Basic Functions

Hope this will help you

Reward if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a condition record that needs to be entered if so where do we enter it ,do we use vk11 for the same or how is it pls do let me kn .

Thanks,

sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the customer discount K007 in VK11

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bonus buy conditions can be reached from the initial screen of Retailing by choosing Master data > Condition/Arrangement > Conditions: Sales > Bonus buy > Bonus buy > Create.

Use VBK1

Hope this will help you

Regards

SD

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the customization as specified by you but i am unable to see the discount in the order ,pls let me know if i have to assign bonus buy to the sales order ,what might be the problem??

Thanks,

sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never used bonus buy so dont know about it

But wont a very simple solution be to use quantity scales and till 100 maintain as 0% and above that 10%

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...!

For this u have to maintain Scales in VK11 t.code for discount types K007/K004.

For this above process just go for VK11 t.code here u have enter ur required cond. type then press enter and give the required fields. Then select this line item now go for scales here u have to maintain scales like 100 qty 10% dis. like this u can maintain scales.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In scales we have a option of quoting price instead of % so where do we actually enter % pls let me know.

Regards,

sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to V/06,

select ur condition type, i.e K007.

go to control data 1 and in Calculation type field, put A- percentage.

This wld resolve ur issue to maintain the scales on % basis.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to <b>VK11</b> and use the <b>scaling</b> function. There you maintain the quantity as <b>100</b> and for that discount as 10%.

So whenever the customer will order <b>100</b> items or more then he will get <b>10%</b> discount. If the quantity will be less than <b>100 then no discount</b>.

In <b>VK11</b> in scales there is quantity from field. There you maintain <b>100</b> & besides there is a column for the <b>discount rate</b>.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil