cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start with RFID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are in the process to use the SAP RFID for mobile data entry.

I know that we have to configure SAP console for that. which will specify the transactions also.

But how to go about development in SAP. do we have to create new screens altogather for the RF interface, or the existing screens and transactions can be called. If so, what is the role of the ABAP developer in this.

Or are there some standrad transactions for such things or programs that we can customise.

I am totally new to RFID devices, please explain in detail how to start with it. we have to intergrate WM module for this.

Thanks.

simi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

do you consider using AII for RFID?

maybe you can check documents placed over here:

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/ibc

.... for mySAP SCM

RFID-Enabled Supply Chain Execution

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

basically we want to use few transactions of WM. This is related to the mobile data asset. we will be using sap console or was console. But i want to know, how to start about it. Once the console is installed, then how can we (Tech abap) can proceed further. Do we have to design the screens that will fit to the mobile handheld. or to use the same screen. what is the difference between the two.

Please suggest, its urgent.

Thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

Seems Like you have worked on RFID Technically. I have started working now and have to get into it deeply. Could you please tell me what are the challenges you faced during the Implementation Phase. We are also using SAP console as the front end. I might have to modify/create a few transactions and screens.

Any useful documents will also be helpful to me.

Thanks in Advance,

YJR