cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Billing line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created 10000 identical sales orders. The requirement is to create a single billilng document. I have also blocked the posting to accounting for this billing type as FI line items can only be a maximum of 999.

Billing line item position alows 999999 but when I try to create collective billing, system create a billing document for every 1000 sales orders.

Could someone suggest me on how to set the maximum billing line items of 9999. Apreciate your reponse.

Thank you,

Regards,

Jibu George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

As I mentioned in the post, SAP restricts upto 999 line items in FI. Which is why I have blocked the posting to accounts for the billing type.

Now it should create only the billing document and no posting to account. Billing document position number can go upto 999999. I have seen that through billing simulation in VF04 but when I create collective billing using VF04, it create billing document for every 1000 not 999.

Regards,

Jibu George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jibu ,

its not possible to create Billing Document for more than 999 line items thats why your system is creating different this is because the table BSEG, the line item field BUZEI is defined as NUMC 3( so can take max of 3 numerals),

There are some OSS notes on this may be you can have a look at them

Cheers