cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port is not transferred to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Xi sends a xml message to R3 as an IDOC.This Idoc is created in R3 with error because Reciever port information is not inserted into the idoc.

This is strange because receiver port has been defined on R3 side.

Does anybody have an idea?

Regards.

Ugur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly let me know the whole scenario...end to end..:-)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ugur,

>><i> This Idoc is created in R3 with error because Reciever port information is not inserted into the idoc.</i>

Option 1:

Check the message mapping whether u are populating the header EDI_DC node with appropriate data..i mean RCVPORT field which should have the port that is created in the IDX1 transaction and it is at the XI side.

Option 2: In the Received communication channel of idoc check whether the check box is selected for the options Apply control record values from payload,take sender from payload and take receiver from payload.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Message was edited by:

Prasanthi Chavala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not get the values from the payload, so this is not a mapping question.

I gues that the port information is to be taken from IDX1 as you also indicate or if possible from the idoc communications channel where the partner and port information is availbale.

I tried wiht the three boxes checked but with no succes,

Regards.

Ugur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is not taking values from payload then it will take the value from communication channel. Could you please check the adapter specific identifiers once? Just a guess...because i dont see any reason why it is not fetching that value.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ugur,

Have a look at this blog:

Idocs not reaching XI

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My idoc is beeing created. The problem is that the port information is not inserted into the idoc.

Regards.

Ugur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u getting the control record values from payload?

If yes check if you have mapped the corresponding control record field in the mapping.

Regards,

Sudheer.