cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse goods movement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem when trying to reverse goods issue for a delivery, using VL09.

What i do is, I select the line, press "cancel/reverse", confirm the cancellation, then get the following error message: "GI for delivery xxx cannot be cancelled for the following reasons:" "S:ZAB:003 01.09.2007 22.08.2007".

Thankyou in advance for any advice !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@G. Lakshmipathi: I don't have excise invoice and the shipping point is the correct one.

Ok, maybe I should write some clarifications. In my original post, I gave you the message in english (and it looks quite cryptic). But since I use the interface in another language, here's the translation of the error message in my language:

"Posting date 01.09.2007 different from doc. date 22.08.2007. Check the document".

I went and changed the date in VL09, but no matter what i put there, i still get the same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Until the payment is cleared the billing documents will have the status " not cleared ", as the subsequent document is reversed try to reverse the delivery now.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether excise invoice has been generated for the respective delivery. If so, you have to cancel through J1IH.

Also ensure, while doing VL09, you assign the correct shipping point.

Reward me if you think this is useful explanation.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I had a billing document, but reversed it with VF11.

LE: I don't know if this has any importance, but both the invoice and the cancel invoice have status "not cleared". But i guess since the whole process will be cancelled, this should not matter.

Message was edited by:

Cosmin Bolohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cosmin,

Please check whether any subsiquent document exhists or not, like billing doc. if it exhists first reverse that.

Rgds

bidhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Pl check if Billing has been done, in that case you need to cancel billing document and then do PGI Reversal.

Hope it solves...\

Reward points if Helps

Krishna